Friday, June 3, 2011

Knysna Lagoon Sunset - "Great Ball of Fire"

I really like sunrise and sunset pictures, but don't get out nearly enough to shoot them.  We spent 5 days in Knysna and I made it my mission to find a different spot every afternoon for sunset.  The first picture is just a straight forward "sunset over the water" picture and unfortunately I had no subject to put into the picture... 

... but for the next picture the Paddle Cruiser was going by and I zoomed in to get the pic.  The result: "Great Ball of Fire!"

I haven't linked a post to Skywatch for so long and I'm nearly a day late, but here goes.

5 comments:

  1. That Great Ball of Fire is exquisite!How I wish I was sitting on those banks - I need a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's on fire! beautiful! happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! Stunning!! Unfortunately we didn't see the sunset over the lagoon because of cloud :( Next time !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one BIG sun set.

    I don't see as many sunrises myself.

    ReplyDelete