I've been very fortunate to visit a couple of different game reserves over the last year or so and would like to share the following White Rhino pictures with you. In the light of the pressure that poachers are putting on the rhino population I won't divulge which game reserve I took the pictures at. Very sad really. We were lucky enough to see them on both our game drives and it was amazing just sitting there in silence while watching them.



It's really a sad situation. Nice shots.
ReplyDeleteSo magnificent! I hope to see them in there natural habitat someday. How lovely for you. I have never understood the Ivory trade....it's awful.
ReplyDeleteIt's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this site. 온라인카지노
ReplyDeleteHello, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this blog includes awesome and truly excellent material for readers. 바카라사이트
ReplyDeleteThese are genuinely enormous ideas in regarding blogging . 스포츠토토
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteGaming enthusiast and contributor at Oyun indir.io .a website covering PC games, gaming content, guides, and the latest game releases. Explore more at
Oyun indir.io