Great shot...what was your camera settings when you took this pic.
For some strange reason I am attracted to barbed wire too. In a strange way, I find it beautiful.
I know what you mean about the draw of barbed wire...an odd and eerie beauty when in the foreground of a fabulous landscape or sky.
It's a great capture Jonker. But I can't believe I drove right by that and didn't see it. ;-)
I like barb wire shots. Nice job.
Great shot...what was your camera settings when you took this pic.
ReplyDeleteFor some strange reason I am attracted to barbed wire too. In a strange way, I find it beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the draw of barbed wire...an odd and eerie beauty when in the foreground of a fabulous landscape or sky.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great capture Jonker. But I can't believe I drove right by that and didn't see it. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like barb wire shots. Nice job.
ReplyDelete