Great photo's and the sky looks so beautiful and blue....perfect day you had to walk around with your camera....
I think the boat in the first photo is confused. It's supposed to be in the water.
Boats, yachts - I love to watch them come in and out of the harbour. I must say that visiting a yacht club is special - seeing all the masts of the yachts bobbing up and down. Quiet and relaxing. Nice photographs.
Nice. You sure had the right sky for these shots!
Great photo's and the sky looks so beautiful and blue....perfect day you had to walk around with your camera....
ReplyDeleteI think the boat in the first photo is confused. It's supposed to be in the water.
ReplyDeleteBoats, yachts - I love to watch them come in and out of the harbour. I must say that visiting a yacht club is special - seeing all the masts of the yachts bobbing up and down. Quiet and relaxing. Nice photographs.
ReplyDeleteNice. You sure had the right sky for these shots!
ReplyDelete