Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Somerset East's beautiful Beaufort Street

I spent a day in Somerset East recently just driving around town and visiting some of the historic building and attractions.  At first I thought about just doing one post featuring it all, but because there wasn't really a story to my visit (other than the fact that I was actually there for a Karoo Heartland meeting but couldn't help but going sightseeing) I decided to rather do a series on Somerset East featuring a different place or view every post.  The picture in this post is the view from the Somerset East Museum looking along Beaufort Street towards the historic Dutch Reformed Church.

3 comments:

  1. Great pic - any idea what trees those are ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know off hand unfortunately and didn't really take notice that day. I will have a look next time I'm there though cause now I'm curious.

      Delete