Friday, June 14, 2013

Zebra on the plains

I've always wanted to take one of those "lone animal on the plains" photos and got the opportunity in Addo Elephant National Park the other day.  Unfortunately for me I was on a moving open vehicle with nowhere to steady my camera. Hence the fact that its not a crisp photo.  At the time I also though how awesome it would be to have a proper DSLR camera with a big lens and not just my little super zoom.  Maybe some day.
 
"Psssst, I'm thinking sponsorship opportunity with links and a sidebar advert".

2 comments:

  1. This is a great shot. It's not about the camera but about knowing the camera and the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameras are so expensive here!! It took ages before I could get mine but you did really well with the one you took this with. :)

    ReplyDelete