Thursday, June 23, 2011

Aloe and mountain silhouettes after sunset

The view from the top of the Knysna Heads are stunning in all directions.  Unfortunately I miss judged myself with the sunset as it set to the left behind the hillside and I had nothing to show for my trip up to the top.  Oh well, I enjoyed the beautiful view across the Knysna Lagoon towards the mountains in the back anyway.

Although I didn't get a sunset pic, the silhouettes against the dusk sky is my contribution to Skywatch today.

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful sunset. Hard to go wrong at the Heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot and the view is fantastic!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty regardless. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that view. It brings back many wonderful memories. My folks lived on the Heads many years ago and I was always amazed by the many moods and views on got of the lagoon.

    ReplyDelete