Sunday, September 12, 2010

Warthog

Why am I posting a picture of a warthog. And not even a good picture at that. Let me tell you why. I have had this picture in my "to be blogged" file for ever waiting for one or two pictures to join it in a "Random ... theme" post or something likewise, but alas, nothing seems to fit in with the poor dude. Its been calling out... crying out actually, to be posted. So I can't handle it's whining anymore and decided to allow it to have its way. Here it is... Warthog.

6 comments:

  1. Oh come on, he is cute. I could tell you a few stories about these guys when I was working for the wild life research office in Zimbabwe but the stories are too long for a comment:-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! He made me smile on a busy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Kinda interesting how some photographs seem to insist on being posted, and yet they refuse to fit an established category. Maybe next time you could get him to brush his teeth and smile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pleased you finally got around to it Jonker. They are so cute in their own way although millions would not agree with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt he magnificent! Wonderful picture! It can stand alone!

    ReplyDelete