Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I wanted to get a very artistic picture for my Christmas post, but just ran out of time before we had to pack for our holiday. I decided to rather post this one of what Santa should look like when visiting our shores over Christmas. As it is summer he is wearing shorts and a funky short sleeve shirt and is having a party on the beach. Drama Princess decided to pose with him for me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody. May the day bring happiness and goodness in all of your lives.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas

    Thats how I know Santa and Xmas...hot hot beach weather...I miss that. Hope you having a good one, I know you on holiday at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Santa has to bundle up and bring an umbrella! :-) Great shot for us in winter.

    Hope your Christmas was a good one!

    ReplyDelete